Edo Crest - Fuchigari 5-inch plate
A classic pattern of blue flowers. This is a classic pattern that has continued for nearly 40 years since its creation. Geometric patterns have a somewhat modern feel, and have long been popular as a standard among people of all ages. Although the design is difficult to draw on pottery, we were able to create a beautiful contrast between the two colors of gosu by using a traditional Arita painting technique called dami.
- Size: φ15.3 × H3.2 cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Notes: Dishwasher ◯ / Microwave ◯
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.
Choose from other series
red haired person
A frill-like wanabuchi
floor plan foreigner
Simple Edo crest
Focused on ease of scooping
Western style Japanese tableware
Sailing ship and waves motif
Experience the real thing since childhood
Perfect for gifts
Picture replacement series