Italy - small square plate
Ace of Kinshai Mamezara along with Koyogama. It's simple, but the glaze with plenty of material feels warm. The modern atmosphere that can be used in both Japanese and Western styles is very popular. Pewter, which is particularly popular, means tin, but when fired, it loses to the underlying glaze and produces only a dull color. For that reason, each piece is hand-polished to create this unique luster. The origin of the name comes from the fact that Holland was inspired by Dutch Delft porcelain. Speaking of Italy, there is actually another series called France, but the names of the Netherlands and France are the playfulness of the author.
- Size: W5.8 x D5.8 x H1.7cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Dishwasher ○ / Microwave ○
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.
Kinshai Arita Mamezara Travelogue
Mamezara by area
Please also look for bean plates from other potteries.