Old dyed cloisonné - wooden shell-shaped plate
It is a little different from Arita ware's pure white porcelain, with a slightly yellowish base, dark blue old dyeing, and brown rust rust. Minamira is a Japanese-style dish that can be used not only as a serving plate, but also for cakes and desserts, but it can also be used as Western tableware. The different sizes of chiyoguchi have different bitterness and will add a nice touch to your dining table.
- Size: W16.7 x D12.3 x H2.5m
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Dishwasher 〇 / Microwave oven 〇
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.