Old dyed chrysanthemum arabesque - octagonal plate
It is a little different from Arita ware's pure white porcelain, with a slightly yellowish base, dark blue old dyeing, and brown fuchi rust. You can create a luxurious Japanese dining table. Not only can it be used as a serving plate, but it can also be used for tea sweets, desserts, and any genre of Japanese, Western, or Chinese cuisine.
- Size: W15.3cm x D15.3cm x H2.8cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Dishwasher 〇 / Microwave oven 〇
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.