Nishikicha Ryokane - Pine needle shaped plate
A pine tree is one of the lucky charms. In China, it is said that the ability of the tree to withstand the harsh winter winds, snow, and cold while remaining green and living for a long time was compared to auspiciousness and longevity. Why not enjoy your special day dining table with a congratulatory pine-shaped pottery? There are two colors, silver and gold, and even though they are the same shape, they have completely different atmospheres.
- Size: W13.0 x W10.5 x H1.6 cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Dishwasher △ / Microwave ◯
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.