Lacrimal urn - Crane-necked - Sometsuke
It is said to have been used in ancient Rome to hold tears shed from sadness. I included the tears shed by my wife thinking about her husband who was going off to war. But at the same time, it was also a vessel to catch tears of joy. The lovely shape is modeled after the vases fired in Arita from the early Imari period in the 1600s. The small but impressive vase will add a wonderful touch to your daily life, even with flowers picked from the wild.
- Size: φ3.5 × H8.6 cm
- Texture: Smooth
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.