Inside and outside Togusa - mini rice bowl
Since its birth in 1976, the Naigai Jugusa series has long been introduced as a standard item at our store. We have all the items necessary for a Japanese dining table, such as bowls, teacups, plates, and teapots. Rather than being glamorous, it has a neat appearance that resembles the prototype of Japanese tableware, and its thin and elegant shape and atmosphere will match any dining table.
- Size: φ10.5 × H4.5 cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Notes: Dishwasher ◯ / Microwave ◯
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.