kuppi - sasa cup
For the hibi “kuppi” series, we rebuilt the stamps by changing the stamping method, paints, and textures by digging up the stamps that have been sleeping in the Taseigama kiln of Arita for a long time, and creating a modern design. A stamp shop creates a stamp by hand digging the completed pattern design, and the stamp with rust glaze is pressed by hand one by one by a craftsman at the pottery. The hand-drawn design plan is carved by hand and pressed by hand. The 3-step manual work causes "variation". hibi considers "good" to be "variation" caused by nature, people, the characteristics of pottery and work. The glaze is beige instead of pure white, and has a rich expression like a quail egg. As a result, a nostalgic yet new tableware was born that possesses the strength and lightness of porcelain and is as good as, if not inferior to, ceramics.
- Size: φ7.3 × H9.0cm
- Capacity: 240ml
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Dishwasher ◯ / Microwave ◯
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.