Sometsuke Eggplant - Oval Mamezara
Koyogama's pottery can be said to be the ace of Kinshai Mamezara. Mr. and Mrs. Maeda, young craftsmen in Arita, are working hard to make pottery with their husband and wife, making Arita ware that can be used without feeling overwhelmed with the theme of Arita ware that suits their lives. Koyo's rough painting is drawn on a small plate, but each one has Koyo's taste, so even if you buy different types, you will have a strange sense of unity. The ease of purchase of 1000 yen one price is also a selling point.
- Size: W8.6 x D6.6 x H2.2cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Dishwasher 〇 / Microwave 〇
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.
Kinshai Arita Mamezara Travelogue
Mamezara by area
Please also look for bean plates from other potteries.