Pink - Platy Bowl (S)
Fujimaki kiln's pottery is characterized by a glaze called bluish white porcelain. The color of pottery is produced by chemical changes in metals such as copper, iron, and chromium. Mr. Fujimaki is particular about glaze making, and he mixes his own glaze with a watery and transparent feel. Because of its cooling sensation, it is an item that is particularly popular from spring to summer, so much so that it is called Arita's tube. It also features an elegant appearance that is created by molding while managing the base material before baking.
- Size: W8.1 x D8.1 x H3.6cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Dishwasher 〇 / Microwave 〇
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.
Kinshai Arita Mamezara Travelogue
Mamezara by area
Please also look for bean plates from other potteries.