Sometsuke Imari Darkness - Chrysanthemum Bean Plate
Fukujugama's pottery is all hand-painted. The old-fashioned dyeing and red painting are uniquely blended, giving it a nostalgic atmosphere. It's a flat plate with no depth, but it's recommended to use it as a plate on top of the plate. By placing it on a simple white plate, Western tableware will change to a Japanese atmosphere. It's also perfect for serving delicacies and salt. Mr. Fukutama's wife opened her own restaurant, "Kaze no Kamae", where she serves dishes made with ingredients unique to Arita, using dishes made by her husband. In addition, his wife is also a table coordination teacher, so she suggests how to use the tableware in a dramatic way. This is a proposal for a vessel that was born because of such a couple.
- Size: φ4.5 × H0.8cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Dishwasher 〇 / Microwave 〇
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.
Kinshai Arita Mamezara Travelogue
Mamezara by area
Please also look for bean plates from other potteries.