ARITA JIKI - pot dish (M) Gray
Introducing a long-awaited new size to the Pot Dish series of cooking plates that can be used over an open fire or in the oven. Diameter 18.5 cm. It fits compactly with a size of 22 cm including the handle. It's the perfect size for a single person pot. Cook stews and bring them to your table. When I looked for it, I was surprised to find that it was not available in this size. If you have leftover food after your meal, use the separately sold ARITA JIKI - plate (M) as a lid and store it in the refrigerator. It's really convenient and I recommend it.
- Size: W22.0 x D18.5 x H5.3 cm
- Weight: approx. 372g
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Open flame 〇 / Oven 〇 / Dishwasher ◯ / Microwave ◯
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita ware is made by hand by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there are individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may be slightly different from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. Therefore, iron and other substances may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope that you can enjoy the scenery of the material.
- You can use it in the microwave, but please avoid placing it in cold water when the surface is hot, as this may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as "thin" ones can vibrate under water pressure and cause cracking.
- Please avoid strong impact as this may cause cracking.
- When washing, please wash with neutral detergent.
- The color and pattern of the actual product may look different depending on your computer monitor. Thank you for your understanding.