ARITA JIKI - bowl M kakiguro black
Ball M has a sufficient depth, so it is useful as a bowl such as ramen or oyakodon. The bottom part is a size that is often held in the hand, so it has a raised base, so you can use it with confidence even with hot dishes. By using it as a lid in combination with Plate M (sold separately), you can enjoy instant noodles more deliciously after pouring hot water. It can be used not only in dishwashers and microwave ovens, but also in ovens, so the range of cooking is expanded. It fits neatly without taking up too much space. Heat-resistant reinforced porcelain, about twice as strong as normal.
- Size: φ18.5 × H8.0cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Oven 〇 / Dishwasher 〇 / Microwave 〇
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.