ARITA JIKI - bowl L kakiguro black
Bowl L can be used as a serving bowl due to its size of 22cm, but it is also very easy to use for soupy dishes such as pasta. The rim has a moderate rise, making it easy to carry a spoon. The matte texture makes your food stand out, which is another point we recommend. The bottom surface is flat, so it is easy to clean without dirt or moisture accumulating when washing. The surface is also carefully polished, so you don't have to worry about scratches on the table. By using it as a lid in combination with Plate L (sold separately), you can use it like a canister, and you can also put it in the oven and use it for gratin. It can be used not only in the dishwasher and microwave, but also in the oven, expanding the range of cooking possibilities. It overlaps neatly and fits without taking up much space. Made of heat-resistant reinforced porcelain, it is approximately twice as strong as regular porcelain.
- Size: φ22.7 x H5.9 cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Oven 〇 / Dishwasher ◯ / Microwave ◯
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.