Somenishikimaru crest - Lucky plate
This is a hand-painted plate from Fukujugama. As the name of the vessel suggests, the motif is an auspicious pattern. The Ko-Imari Shochiku-bai pattern is a classic feature, but the combination of silver color and dyeing creates a modern impression on the plate. Since Ginsai is coated with real platinum, it may darken if used for a long time, so if this happens, you can restore its shine by cleaning it with a commercially available silver polish. The rim plate is similar to Western tableware, and the pattern is Japanese. It can be used as a plate for special occasions.
- Size: φ24.0 × H1.7 cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Notes: Dishwasher × / Microwave ×
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.