Outer blue crystal glaze - Marutakadai rice bowl
The crystal glaze from Rishuogama has a matte texture and elegant color, giving it an atmosphere that will blend seamlessly into your modern lifestyle. There are other glazes with a matte texture, but the presence of fine particles called crystals on the surface gives it the feel of a pottery-like material. The inside has a nice matte texture that makes it easy to clean and use every day.
- Size: φ12.5 × H6.8 cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Notes: Dishwasher ◯ / Microwave ◯
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.