White Porcelain - Marutakadai Rice Bowl
Risho Kiln was opened on the site where Arita pottery founder Lee Sanpei lived. Rishogama's pottery is modern and sophisticated. However, it is not just that, it may be that the quality of the product is felt only because we have come to terms with Arita ware from the core and have mastered the unwavering traditional techniques. Traditional techniques used throughout. We create products that give a sense of care and attention to detail, such as how to finish the hill and how to adjust the thickness. Although it is a simple white porcelain, the beauty of its shape makes it stand out from others.
- Size: φ12.5 × H6.8 cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Notes: Dishwasher ◯ / Microwave ◯
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.