White Mat - Sakuramamezara
Flowers bloom on the dining table when 5 pieces are arranged. White porcelain is simple, but it uses chair ash glaze to express a warm white color. Two companies that operate modern tunnel kilns built during the high economic growth period. While specializing in tableware for business use, we are developing unique tableware based on the theme of "layering" and "partitioning" in order to propose a new food culture.
- Size: W8.6 x D6.5 x H3.0cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Dishwasher 〇 / Microwave 〇
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.
Kinshai Arita Mamezara Travelogue
Mamezara by area
Please also look for bean plates from other potteries.