rice ball - white
Among Arita ware, the pottery made in Ureshino city is locally called “Hizen Yoshida ware”. 224 porcelain is a brand that was launched with the desire to create fans of Hizen Yoshida ware. Face the material and explore new possibilities of pottery. As the name suggests, this dish is shaped like a rice ball, but if you look closely, you can see a step inside. If you pour soy sauce into it, it will look like nori seaweed on a rice ball. Stacking is also good, so you don't have to worry about storage even if you have a family.
- Size: W11.6 × D9.5 × H1.5cm
- Texture: Smooth
- Remarks: Dishwasher 〇 / Microwave 〇
Please pay attention to the following points in order to use Arita ware for a long time.
- All Arita porcelain is handcrafted by craftsmen. Therefore, please note that there may be individual differences and the size, color, composition, etc. may differ slightly from the image.
- This product uses natural Amakusa pottery stone. For this reason, iron content may be unintentionally seen on the surface, but we hope you will enjoy it as a view of the material.
- You can use it in a microwave oven, but please avoid putting it in cold water when the surface is hot, as it may cause cracking.
- You can use it in the dishwasher, but we recommend hand washing as much as possible because the "thin" ones vibrate with water pressure and cause cracks.
- Avoid strong impact as it may cause cracking.
- Please avoid using it over an open flame.
- When washing, please wash with a neutral detergent.
- Depending on your computer monitor, the colors and patterns of the actual product may look different. Thank you for your understanding.
Kinshai Arita Mamezara Travelogue
Mamezara by area
Please also look for bean plates from other potteries.